CQC are seeking views on changes they are planning to the way they regulate Health and Adult Social Care Services.
They are keen to hear your thoughts on their proposals to:
- regulate primary medical services and adult social care services
- improve the structure of registration, and clarify their definition of registered providers
- monitor, inspect and rate new models of care and large or complex providers
- use their unique knowledge to encourage improvements in the quality of care in local areas
- carry out their role in relation to the fit and proper persons requirement.
Please contribute, if you can, to their latest consultation which closes on 8th August at the link below: